I am not much of a Facebook user. Yes, I check in but only in the laziest sense:
- Scroll down my feed, hit “like” on a couple of photos and statuses
- See if I have any messages left unread
- See if there are birthdays that I missed
- If my feed’s content are all seemingly homogeneous, I exit and hop on over to Twitter or Instagram
But if there is anything that posting my own thoughts or photos in Facebook has taught me, it is this very, very valuable lesson: Hot males and females get a lot more likes than, say, a photo of some random building or elevator. (Yes, I took photos of our office building’s elevator once. My friend commented that it reminded her of the Elisa Lam video.) It is because of this very, very valuable lesson that inspired this post. Brace yourselves, girls, because once you scroll down, your life will never be the same. Now let me present to you my favorite photos from Hot Dudes Reading. I said it before and I’ll say it again, “Nothing is sexier in a man than his love for reading.”
1. Oh, hello there, stranger. Care to compare notes? *furiously pulls out a notebook from bag before he could say no.*
It could be that it’s been a long day, but this strong-jawed stud should have my head in his lap instead of that bag. It’s a little early for a bedtime story, but I’m willing to turn in if he is. Here’s to hoping the clock won’t be the only thing going from six to midnight. #TickTockYaDontStop #hotdudesreading #HDRfangram
2. Hmm… Didn’t I see you from somewhere? Aren’t you in my… “Wildest Dreams”?
This ruggedly handsome guy looks like a long lost Hemsworth brother and I am NOT mad about it. His blatant disregard for those subway safety signs has me thinking he isn’t afraid to break the rules. I could pretend I'm an officer writing him a ticket and if everything goes as planned, he'll be the one handcuffing me. #NextUpStripSearch #hotdudesreading #HDRfangram
3. You look so lost and deep in thought. Don’t mind me gawking at you as I take that empty space beside you.
Another crowded L train means it's an M14D kind of morning. But if I knew this guy took the bus, I'd be traveling above ground a whole lot more. He looks like he's had a stressful morning and, dear God, I can relate. All I want to do is pull out his headphones and teach him a little bit about the best way to handle stress. #ThisIsOurStop #hotdudesreading
4. The color of your shorts is distracting but your face is even more so. In a good way. In a really good way.
Staring at this stud in his yellow and black shorts has got me all abuzz. Should I go over and tell him he's the bee's knees or keep my distance and let him come to me? I think I'll go with option two – a bee should always approach his queen if he wants a taste of her honey. #OnMyWorstBeehavior #hotdudesreading
5. There’s one more space in that seat beside you and I am taking it, faster than anyone can say, “Stop!”
I'm cheesin' harder than the lady in that ad trying to get this sexy stunner's attention. I haven't even had a chance to see his pearly whites and I'm already picturing us beaming in our wedding pics. But maybe I should slow my roll and focus on getting him into a photo booth first – there's a lot we can do between the takes #AndBetweenTheSheetsToo #hotdudesreading #HDRfangram
And that concludes today’s post. Now excuse me while I ride the train in high hopes of finding more hot dudes reading.