It’s been a while since I’ve done a round-up of interesting internet things. Just when you think I’ve gone sappy and sentimental, I turn around and go set the error of my ways. Ergo, this blog post. Some are helpful for fellow writers, a few are fun (like reading about the 10 kinds of exes you’ll have), and a couple of them as random as one can get (case in point: Interested in becoming an exorcist?).
I’m going to make this quick because I just want you to go read these links.Yes, they’re that awesome. I hope you find it just as awesome, too.
- How to Build Your Author Brand (Start Selling More Books Today!)
- Work is Where the Heart is
- The Brand Uncertainties We All Have
- 10 Reasons to Package Your Expertise Already
- What Do We Really Mean When We Call A Woman A “Trainwreck”?
- There’s Never Been A Better Time To Become An Exorcist
- 6 Brilliant Books Every Book Lover Should Read
- Why You Are Single: Let’s Do the Math
- Obituaries for Teenage Girls if They Actually Died When They Say They’re Dying
- Blog Q&A: What Should I Do About Haters?
- 12 Things That Make Women Creepy According To Real Guys
- The 10 Kinds OF Exes You’ll Have (And How To Get Over Them)
I have been on the hunt for two (okay, maybe three or four or 98432) gorgeous bodysuits. I honestly started with looking at just five or ten but then ended up saving for later about a dozen links for those bodysuits that I wanted. [edit: I showed a male friend two photos of similar types and he was like, “Why are you showing me photos like these?” I couldn’t very well tell him I was planning on buying one only because I liked how flirty and sexy and cool it looked, all at the same time.]
I rounded up the top three ones I fell in love with. Lo and behold:
I am off to a gorgeous beach by February next year. Any of these three bodysuits will be perfect for the bars there. I am so excited! *knock on wood*
And that’s all for today, folks!