1. Just like Gabby in “The Choice” movie, I believe in the moon, too. I believe in the pull of its energy and beauty. Fun fact I learned back in college, when I was poring through a random book during my free time: The moon is a symbol of chastity. And that, guys, is today’s big word to reflect on: chastity.
2. I also believe in the power of coffee. And if that is not enough, then I also believe in the power of dumping seven sugar packets in that coffee.
3. The Starbucks venti size is not huge enough. They should create a new one that’s even bigger. Think “more venti than venti” or “super duper venti.”
4. This quote? Also worth believing. Believe me that it’s worth believing. Let’s all believe in this, okay?
5. While we’re on the subject of mushy stuff, I also now believe in every single word of this, especially the ones in bold: